Here's a few pictures from our trip to Germany. They are in reverse order....I noticed it too late and after all the time I've put in I don't care. :-)
On Sept. 25th we started our long (25hr) journey back home.
Needless to say we were all exhausted.
Here's a picture of Timmy at the Philadelphia airport. It was 1am in Germany when he fell asleep and there was no waking him up!

Kyle had the home all decorated when we came back.
The garage opened and there was the SURPRISE!!!
Needless to say we were all exhausted.
Here's a picture of Timmy at the Philadelphia airport. It was 1am in Germany when he fell asleep and there was no waking him up!
Kyle had the home all decorated when we came back.
The garage opened and there was the SURPRISE!!!
He had balloons, streamers, signs, chocolate chip cookies and my favorite:
a big bouquet of red roses!
I have the best guy in the world and I'm so glad to be with him again after our 6 weeks separation with me and the kids in Germany.

3 comments:
wow - endlich bilder und auch mal eins von dir MIT bauch, yeah!!!
miss ya,
mel
What a man you have! Love the streamers, cookies, roses, etc. Miss you guys!
Hey! I almost forgot... I need your home address for our Christmas letter. Could you send it to my email? Kurtjulieandkids@gmail.com Thanks!!
Post a Comment