Sep 2, 2009

Timmyism

Life has been BUSY...today my mom arrives from Germany and we're all super-excited as it's been a year since we've seen her! So, needless to say no time to post anything but before I forget I thought I'd write out a few things Timmy's been saying.

After talking about root-vegetables at the dinner table (while eating pizza) Timmy totally nonchalantly asks "Does pizza grow on trees?"

He loves granola bars and sometimes gets one for a snack but he calls them "granoleys" :-) just like posicles are obstacles...?!?

When the boys play outside we tell them to just go potty (#1) out there instead of running in and out of the house all the time. So, typically they find a tree or bush and hide there to do their job. Well, yesterday Timmy found our cat (gross!!!) instead. Thankfully she escaped but Titus (the dutiful older bro he is) decided to come and tell and of course scared Timmy into thinking he was in major trouble. So Kyle and I waited for Tim to come in but couldn't stop laughing....oh well!!

Just now he says (while holding his toothpaste) "Mom, why do babies always think it belongs to them when I'm holding something?" (referring to the Hudster)

Gotta LoVe those BOYS!

:-)

No comments: